About Solstice Senior Living at East Amherst
Celebrate the charms of the Countryside at Solstice Senior Living at East Amherst, 30 minutes from Buffalo. The cozy campus is central to Kaleida Health and Eastern Hills Mall. Local attractions include Buffalo and Erie Botanical Gardens, Kleinhans Music Hall and the Buffalo Zoo.
Inside, the community is warm and inviting, offering space to explore your hobbies or chat around the fire with friend and family. Gather for chef-prepared meals in the community dining room. Enrich your days playing bocce ball, knitting or playing cards. Outside, read a book by the lily pond or soak up the fresh air and sunshine while walking your dog through the spruce and pine-lined grounds. You’ll love coming home to our country community. Visit us today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living